With cold weather approaching, winter coats & warm clothes are needed for kids in Tuscola CUSD 301. New and gently used coats of all sizes will be accepted as well as new hats, scarves, gloves, and socks.
All donated coats should be clean and in good condition. All items will be given to children and families in the Tuscola community who are in need of warm clothes this winter season.
Friday, December 11, 2015
5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
(during the basketball games against University High)
How to donate:
- Coming to the game to watch Tuscola take on University High? Bring your items to either entrance. The JV game starts at 6 pm with Varsity to follow.
- Can’t stay for the game? Simply drop off your items at either entrance. Volunteers will be there to help and answer questions.
- Cash & checks (made payable to: Douglas County Rotaract) accepted. All donations will be used to purchase new items at Tuscola stores.
- Email email@example.com
- Call Carly McCrory at 217-649-2586
- Call Mallory Davidson at 217-621-8657